- Today police joined the hunt for Boyer and another wanted man.
- The French actor Charles Boyer plays a refugee in this nineteen-forty-one film.
- Critics feel that Boyer surrendered his artistic identity in his later films.
- Ernest L. Boyer was a famous educationist and a famous educational speaker of modern America.
- In the essay, I will discuss Boyer’s major arguments and compare them with different perspectives from other scholars.
- Boyer insists that teaching is not only a set of skills, but a kind of scholarship that needs to be investigated.