- During that time she, like Jezebel, promoted Baalism in Judah and let the Temple of God fall into disrepair.
- Instead he discovered that Jezebel was still propagating Baalism, probably more fervently than ever before.
- He eradicated Baalism from Israel but did not obey God's laws, continuing to allow the calf-worship of Jeroboam.
- Jehu was also chosen by God to eradicate the vilest cultic religion of Baalism that Jezebel and Ahab had introduced to Israel.
- In the paper, the author illustrates his views by enumertaing the ancient coins which people pay little attention to and which can reflect Baalism.
- With holy zeal and righteous indignation, he boldly came unannounced before Ahab to proclaim God's judgment upon Israel for the great evil of Baalism that Jezebel had introduced.