- They were never autopsied, and the cause of death remained unknown.
- Methods Sections from autopsied coronary arteries and myocardium of 21 type 2 diabetes mellitus and 12 controls were used for morphometric studies.
- One study of fire deaths in Norway from 1996 found that almost 75 per cent of the 286 people autopsied had died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Abstract Autopsied brains from 30 elderly patients with dementia and 13 non-demented elderly individuals were clinically and pathologically analysed.
- Methods 128 adult gerbils were included in this study.The animals died from cerebral ischemia or were sacrificed by anesthesia and were autopsied.
- MethodsThe 42 autopsied elderly patients with dementia were assessed with the National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) criteria and the ischemic scales of Hachinski, Rosen, Loeb and Gandolfo for the clinical diagnosis of dementia.