a member of one of a group of Semitic peoples inhabiting Aram and parts of Mesopotamia from the 11th to the 8th century BC
of or relating to Aram or to its inhabitants or their culture or their language
- And Jacob deceived Laban the Aramean by not telling him that he was fleeing.
- At these rates they served as middlemen for all the Hittite and Aramean kings.
- For the same price they obtained horses to export to all the Hittite and Aramean kings.
- Moreover, Jacob deceived Laban the Aramean by not telling him he was running away.
- So they selected two chariots with their horses, and the king sent them after the Aramean army.
- On the seventh day, the battle was engaged and that day the Israelites killed a hundred thousand Aramean foot soldiers.
以色列人和阿兰人相对扎营七天；第七天上，就交了战；一天之内，以色列子民杀死了十万阿兰步兵， 29And they encamped facing each other for seven days.