- That earth could have aplace for me，and thou no longer there.
- But I found no advice where I would get aplace to be for some weeks...
- For a player like me, who comes from the youth team, it is difficult to win aplace.
- Aplace which resembles the beautiful countryside is the park,and where Iwould venture after my visit to the countryside.
- This is not a decision you can. Here is that you should not have aplace to stay, so you do not have Wikus：the freedom to choose to staythere.
- This is particularly important for aplace like Hong Kong where most people are busy working for money andfame, culture will help us maintain a balance of lives.