- Methods 90 patients with LDH (103) proven by CT,MRI and clinically underwent APLD and postoperative follow-up.
- The curative effects of 1 group with AT-SLRT before APLD and the control group without AT-SLRT were compared.
- Objective To observe the efficacy of automated percutaneous lumbar disc ectomy (APLD)in the treatment of lumbar disc hernia (LDH).
- Objective To explore the clinical effect of automated percutaneous lumbar discectomy (APLD) applied to elderly lumbar intervertebral disc herniation.
- Materials and Methods:We have applied automatic percutaneous lumbar discectomy and APLD during double pathway technique in 34 patients.
- Objective to evaluate and discuss the clinical effect of APLD to prolapse of lumbar intervertebral disc conducted by CT.