- 在财务方面已经糟得不能再糟了: 总之一句话, 我们破产了.Things couldn't be worse, financially: in short, we're bankrupt.
- 总之一句话,她有强烈灵感的女人,丰韵不减当年。She was in a word a woman of strong impulse kept in admirable order.
- 在财务方面已经糟得不能再糟了总之一句话,我们破产了.Things couldn't be worse,financiallyin short,we're bankrupt.
- 简言之;总之一句话The long and short of it; the summary of it
- 总之一句话，弄清楚了之后再买。In a word, explore and examine before you buy.
- 总之一句话,我热爱摇滚,我热爱音乐。In short, in a word, I love rock'n roll heartily, I love music heartily.
- 他们给他的劝告可归结为一句话：他应该注意自己的身体。The advice they gave him boiled down to this: he should take care of his own health.
- 最后一句话last word
- 总之一句话，她有强烈灵感的女人，丰韵不减当年。She was in a word a woman of strong impulse kept in admirable order.
- 还有一句话。One more word.
- 老师的一句话对我们的孩子有很大的影响。Teacher's a sentence has the very big influence to our child.
- 他这个人很容易被得罪：你每说的一句话似乎都要为之计较。He is so easily rubbed up the wrong way; everything you say her seems to take offence at.
- 无闲暇何来自由--说这一句话就够了。Suffice it that without leisure there is no liberty.
- 一句话，他的突然去世使他全家失去了希望。Suffice it to say that his sudden death left his family hopeless.
- 她每说一句话，大家便报以哄堂大笑。Every new announcement of hers was greeted with shouts of laughter.
- 那是一个很难用一句话来概括的时代。It was a period which it would be so difficult to tick off in a phrase.
- 迪基一句话没说就离开了商店，随后拿着一个大布袋回来了。Dickie left the shop without a word and returned carrying a large cloth bag.
- 他漠然地看着指责他的人，一句话也不说。He eyed his accuser levelly without saying anything.
- 一句话里头总是掺杂了英语单词或马来语词汇。They have to adulterate a Chinese sentence with words taken from English and Malay.
- 你把那封信寄出去了吗?我还想再附上一句话Have you sent that letter off yet? There's something I want to add to it.