- Just call me by my surname, cut out the Mr. 就叫我的姓吧，去掉先生二字。
- Smith is a common English surname. 史密斯是常见的英国姓。
- They assumed I was French from my surname. 他们从我的姓推测我是法国人。
- A name before one's surname; a first name. 名在姓之前的名; 第一个名字
- I registered that his surname was Wang. 我记得清清楚楚他姓王。
- He is called Peter Brown. Brown is his surname. 他叫彼得·布朗，布朗是他的姓。
- It's not a good habit to surname for others. 给别人起绰号可不好。
- Smith is a very common English surname. 史密斯是一个很普通的英国姓。
- Which of the names on your card is your surname? 你名片上的哪个字是你的姓?
- A: Yes. May I have your surname, please? 可以。请问先生贵姓?
- Deng is my surname and Fan is my given name. 姓邓名帆。
- Just call me by my surname,cut out the Mr. 就叫我的姓吧，去掉先生二字。
- Wang is my surname,and Tiechen is my given name. 我姓王，名铁成。
- A name before one's surname;a first name. 名在姓之前的名；第一个名字
- His first name is Tom and his surname is Green. 他叫汤姆，姓格林。
- Do you still remember your surname? 还知道姓什么吗
- "Yes,--Christian and surname are the same. “对了，这就和我要找的那个人的姓名都对上了。
- Give your baby a combined surname? 你让孩子姓什么?
- A surname is required to save the object. 姓需要保存对象。
- Guest Name Surname First Name Contact No. 宾客姓名:姓名联系方式。